WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM
The Westhill High School Athletics Hall of Fame celebrates the strong athletic tradition of Westhill High School by recognizing and honoring the student-athletes, teams, coaches and other individuals that have made significant contributions to that tradition.
Nominations for the Westhill High School Athletics Hall of Fame may be made by members of the General Committee or by public nomination. Nominees may not self-nominate and anonymous/unsigned nomination forms will not be accepted. Nominations will only be considered if they are made on the official nomination form. This nomination form is available in the Westhill Main Office, the Athletic Director’s office and on the Westhill Athletics website (
). In addition, nominations received after the nomination deadline will not be accepted. The nomination window shall be set as September 1 through October 15 annually.
Eligibility for selection to the Westhill High School Athletic Hall of Fame is open to the following: former Westhill student-athletes, coaches, teams, administrators or others who demonstrated excellence in their sport(s) or made significant contributions to the Westhill athletic program. Specific requirements for each category are below.
• Must have participated in the Westhill athletic program and lettered in one or more sport.
• Must be a Westhill graduate or a Westhill-districted student who graduated from a Stamford public school other than
Stamford High School.
• Must have graduated at least five (5) years prior to being nominated.
• The primary consideration in selection will be athletic achievements and contribution to the team while at Westhill, The Selection Committee retains the right to also consider post-graduate athletic achievements.
• In addition to athletic achievements, in order to be selected a student-athlete must have demonstrated
sportsmanship, leadership and character.
• Must have coached at Westhill for a minimum of five (5) years.
• Must have left Westhill, through retirement or not, for at least three (3) years.
• The primary consideration in selection will be athletic achievements while a coach at Westhill, The Selection Committee retains the right to also consider additional career achievements.
• In addition to athletic achievements, in order to be selected a coach must have demonstrated sportsmanship, leadership and character.
• The accomplishment(s) the team is being recognized for must have been at least five (5) years prior to nomination.
• The nominee must have demonstrated exceptional leadership and character and shown loyalty to and passion for the
Westhill High School athletic program.
• The nominee has had a significant impact on the Westhill High School athletic program
*these should be considered two separate criteria. A nominee could be selected based on meeting either or both criteria
All valid nominations from the above categories for the Westhill High School Athletic Hall of Fame will be considered for two (2) consecutive years. If a nominee is not chosen in either of those two years, he/she would be required to be re-nominated in order to receive further consideration. There is a one year waiting period before a past nominee’s name may be re-submitted.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service