HRMOA Member Sign-Up Form
Welcome to Hunter New England Health!
Welcome to the Hunter New England Health District. We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join the Hunter Resident Medical Officers’ Association (HRMOA). Whether you’re an intern, a resident, registrar or advanced trainee, the HRMOA is here for you.
The HRMOA is a not-for-profit incorporated association run by junior doctors, for junior doctors. We endeavour to promote better working conditions for our members through our advocacy at a local and state level, as well as provide numerous resources, provisions and events.
Some of the many things the HRMOA include:
1. Social Events
- End of term drinks, annual HRMOA Ball and many other casual events throughout the year
- Friday pizza lunches in RMO rooms across the network (or dinners at Taree/Armidale, drinks at Belmont), bread, spreads, milk, tea, coffee and newspapers in all RMO rooms. (Some hospitals have different provisions)
- Representation at hospital, district wide and state committees
- Funding for sporting teams, regular sporting socials and anything else that gets the blood pumping
- Education and career building events, as well as interview and CV building workshops.
- Directories of local services, tips and tricks, debrief (Balint) groups, discounts with local businesses and support for the JMO mentor programme.
We would appreciate your support to be able to continue to offer these services, for just $6 a week directly deducted from your payslip fortnightly – which is also tax deductible!
Please sign up by filling up the form below