- Duplicate clubs will not be chartered (final decision on what is considered a "duplicate club" made by Mrs. Hall and SEC).- Clubs solely for charities/ non-profit fundraising will not be chartered.- Clubs who can only function off campus (examples - tutoring clubs, crew, squash, sailing, ice hockey) that would be difficult to supervise effectively, or are online only will not be chartered- Clubs for sports will not be chartered unless proof of meeting safety requirements/ adult supervision is obtained, as determined by the District.- Advisors who are already advising two (2) or more clubs may not be requested as your advisor ----------> CHECK THE CURRENT ADVISOR LIST HERE: http://tinyurl.com/ClubAdvisorList
Schedule a time to see Mrs. Hall if you have questions about any of the above.
* Wednesday, January 23, 2019 @ 4:00 PM -- Last Day to complete this form and turn in all paperwork (Club Constitution, Budget Plan, Acknowledgement of Club Bylaws, and Advisor Contract)! Forms can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/GunnClubCharterForms
* Mandatory Club President Meeting (must attend one of the meeting times to be chartered): Either Wednesday, January 23rd in K-8 during FLEX 1 or 2, or Friday, January 25th in K-8 after school (sign up HERE: https://goo.gl/06lFXz )
* Monday, January 28, 2019 - SEC votes to approve fall club charters in Leadership Council.
* Friday, February 1, 2019 at lunch -- If your club is approved by SEC, participate in Club Day
You must have completed these steps to charter your club in order to be approved by SEC and participate in Fall Club Day on February 1st. Questions? Ask Mrs. Hall or the Student Body Vice President, Sean Yu.