All journalists interested in attending GABF, must submit the following application. Please be aware of the following requirements:
1. Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, book authors, producers, camera crews and photographers.
2. Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending GABF is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
3. The application must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your media outlet. All media outlets are limited to four (4) credentials per news outlet, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crew.
4. Applicants for media credentials may be approved for up to three (3) GABF sessions. Session requests are not guaranteed.
5. Bloggers: Blogs must reflect current craft brewing/beer or food and beverage related news. New posts must be published at least weekly. Blog traffic must exceed 2,000 unique visits per month.
6. Freelancers and video production companies must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Production crews hired by breweries or other non-media companies to film at GABF will not be considered for media accreditation.
7. In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended GABF under media credentials in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result of press access.
8. A history of being registered at previous Brewers Association events, including GABF, does not guarantee approval for media credentials.
Please allow up to three weeks for your application to be processed.
Disclaimer: All media credentials will be provided at the discretion of the GABF media staff per the GABF Media Access & Requirements. GABF reserves the right to accept or deny credentials.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com.