Students graduating in May 2018 or taking a leave of absence, transferring, or studying abroad in the Fall 2018 semester are not eligible for Intersession Housing.
2) Priority for on campus housing is given to students who will be living on campus for the Fall 2018 semester.
3) You must obtain full-time (35 hours per week) on-campus employment. Students can work more then one on-campus job to fulfill this requirement.
4) Students enrolled in Senior Project can work as little as 15 hours per week, with confirmation from their Senior Project Advisor that work will be supervised and completed during the intersession.
5) Students who are Athletes, Bard EMS, Emergency Drivers or BRAVE counselors and are required to be on-campus to meet obligations.
6) Indicate who your employer(s), Senior Project Advisor, and/or coaches are on this form. They must email email@example.com to confirm your employment status.
7) Ability to pay a room rate of $15/night* with a deposit of $150.00 or the total cost of your intersession housing fee to Student Accounts by Monday, May 14, 2018. If the housing cost totals less than $150.00, you are required to pay in full by the aforementioned date. The balance of the intersession housing fee is due upon check-in or date of arrival, no exceptions. Payroll deductions are NOT a payment option. Unpaid reservations will be canceled.
8) *A Meal Plan is NOT included in this rate, please make the appropriate arrangements.