1. The 2016 Paul Robeson Freedom School will commence on Monday, July 7, 2016 and will end on Thursday, August 13, 2016.
2. The cost for the 6-week program is $300.00 (including 1 Freedom School T-shirt. And all on-site and off-site activities). Free breakfast and lunch.
3. The non-refundable registration fee can be paid in full or a deposit can be made. A minimum $10.00 deposit must be included with the registration form for the program.
4. Children will be expected to behave responsibly and uphold the community agreements of the Freedom School, so as not to jeopardize the personal security or the life of any child or any person in attendance. Failure to do so may lead to suspension without refund of registration cost.
5. Any child who has engaged in conduct described in paragraph “4” shall be immediately removed from any further participation in the activities of the Freedom School and upon immediate notification to said parent/guardian. The parent/guardian listed in the registration form shall immediately remove the child from the Freedom School with no right to demand a refund for any remaining period of the Freedom School.
6. No child will be allowed to attend the Freedom School without having attended an orientation session with a parent/guardian prior to the commencement of the Freedom School unless good cause is shown and advanced permission is received for an exemption.
7. Parents or guardians will be responsible for any damage to any on-site or off-site personal or real property caused by a child’s intentional, reckless, or negligent conduct during the 8-week session and while said child is in the care and custody of the Freedom School staff.
8. I, hereby state that as a parent or guardian, I am authorized to give consent for my child to participate in the 2016 Paul Robeson Freedom School, and do hereby give my consent.