International recording artist Ryan Follese with 20+ outstanding bands will perform on three stages bringing a mix of rock, country, pop, and more sure to please any audience. This year the entire western part of Second Street in Tinicum Township will be closed allowing more space for activities, vendors and attendees to explore! Tinicum County Fireworks will cap off an amazing day at 9:30 PM!
All proceeds will benefit local families with a child (TBA) battling grave health issues and Shriners Hospitals for Children - Philadelphia.
Visit our web site: www.yachtstock.org and Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Yachtstock!
These Rules and Regulations constitute an essential part of the Contract for exhibit space. YACHTSTOCK, INC reserves the right to render all decisions and interpretations and to establish further regulations as may be deemed necessary for the overall success, safety and well being of the Event.
The VENDOR/EXHIBITOR AGREES TO NOT to hold YACHTSTOCK, INC, the Promoters, the Sponsors, the Organizers, Host Facilities, nor any agents, liable for any claim, loss or suit involving Exhibitor.
1. The event is rain or shine. If the event is canceled due to an Act of Nature, or Law, REFUNDS will be issued at the sole discretion of Yachstock, LLC.
2. CORINTHIAN & WEST END BOAT CLUB FOOD VENDORS may arrive at 9 am.
* Vendors arriving after 11 am may not be able to set up and refunds will not be issued.
3. CORINTHIAN VENDORS must stay until 8 pm.
4. WEST END BOAT CLUB VENDORS must stay until closing at 10 pm.
5. ALL FOOD VENDORS:
* must provide a current and valid CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE naming “YACHTSTOCK, INC,” as“Additionally Insured,” with the date, name and location of the Event clearly listed.
* must provide their own 2017-18 50 lb Fire Extinguisher, fire rated tents, tables and chairs.
* must provide their own WATER and QUIET GENERATOR power sources.
* must provide garbage cans and containers for grease, remove all unsold merchandise, boxes, debris,etc.; and keep exhibit area clean and safe at all times.
* will be visited throughout the day by event Yachtstock staff to insure food safety.
6. ALL VENDORS may sell only what they have listed on this application. Distribution of advertising material and solicitation of all kinds shall be restricted to the VENDOR’S booth, unless agreed upon in writing prior to the Event. VENDORS may not assign their Contract for exhibit space or permit any other person to use part of such space.
7. NON-PROFITS may not solicit cash donations and are limited to distributing informational materials.
8. PARKING is off-site. Vehicles may unload on site, but move to general parking lot for the day. Passes, site assignments & other instructions will be sent with acceptance packages approximately 10 days before the event.
Reservations are not confirmed until all fees are paid & "Proof of Insurance" is received. Acceptable forms of payment are checks or money orders made payable to “Yachtstock, Inc”. Mail to: Yachtstock, Inc., PO Box 40, Essington, Pa 19029 before June 15th. Tiffany & Charlie, Vendor Coordinators, E: email@example.com, C: 484.557.1905
Spaces are assigned on a first come first serve basis until full.
Reservations are not confirmed until all fees are paid & "Proof of Insurance" is received. If materials are not received by May 22nd, your space will not be guarenteed.