Net Inclusion 2020 Lightning Round proposal
A Lightning Round is a time-limited and slide-limited presentation format. The goals are to engage the digital inclusion community of practice and initiate networking at the conference. Think of it as a beacon to find the people you’d love to have a hallway conversation with.
There will be a total of four 30-minute Lightning Rounds during the conference. Each presenter is allowed a 4-minute presentation accompanied by no more than 5 slides. The Lightning Round sessions will be strictly moderated. Presentations may be grouped thematically by the Net Inclusion Planning Committee.
- The deadline to apply for a Lightning Round slot is Friday, January 24, 2020.
- If your Lightning Round proposal is accepted, you must register for Net Inclusion 2020. (Register here:
- All Lightning Round presenters must represent NDIA affiliate organizations. Only one Lightning Round presentation per organization will be accepted.
- Acceptance emails and waiting list notification will be sent out by February 7, 2020.
- Accepted presenters who plan to use slides must submit them by Monday, March 23, 2020.
In under 100 words, describe what you will talk about during your 4 minutes on stage.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service