Our platform is supported by four operational arms: Events & Networking, Communications, Education, and Editorials. The arms work together to engage people from diverse backgrounds working in academia, industry, and government to discuss the current trends and innovations in science.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF IT!
We are expanding as never-before, and have major plans for 2018/2019! In parallel to our primary Central Team and well established divisions in the UK, Germany and Poland, we will be introducing new projects and establishing new local divisions all across Europe.
Make the most out of your time in academia by volunteering to build a global non-profit brand!
We don't expect you to have any previous experience to suit a particular role; in fact, we promise a steep learning curve in leadership and event management. Skills required for a specific position can be taught, but personality match and commitment are required from the very beginning.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR:- Oxford- Cambridge- London- Frankfurt- Munich________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY VOLUNTEER WITH THE SIU?
- Be part of building a global non-profit brand
- Bring your own out-of-box ideas to promote science translation
- Interact with key players in industry, government and academia
- No need for previous experience - just a passion to work in a team, learn and inspire others
- Involvement is a career accelerator (networking, insight, skills, leadership)
- The roles are flexible and on a volunteer basis
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th November 2018
Questions? Contact: email@example.com