Key worker enrolment form for emergency child-care in School 7th January – 15th January 2021
Definition of a key worker:
• Health and Care workers directly supporting COVID-19 response, and associated staff; Health and Care workers supporting life threatening emergency work, as well as critical primary and community care provision; Energy suppliers (small numbers identified as top priority already); staff providing support for childcare/learning.
• All other Health and Care workers, and wider public sector workers providing emergency/critical welfare services (for example: fire, police, prisons, social workers), as well as those supporting our Critical National Infrastructure, without whom serious damage to the welfare of the people of Scotland could be caused.
• All workers (private, public or third sector) without whom there could be a significant impact on Scotland (but where the response to COVID-19, or the ability to perform essential tasks to keep the country running, would not be severely compromised).
In order to be eligible to access childcare:
• both parents must be keyworkers. (or, in the case of a single parent should meet criteria)
• children should attend only when there are no alternative childcare arrangements
How many children do require emergency child-care for during the period 7th January -15th January?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of South Lanarkshire Council.