Volunteers solicited to set up Ethics review policy for Distinctive Learning Society
As we anticipate there will be more and more research activities undergoing in our organization, we are looking for volunteers who are keen on helping in developing policy documents and procedures for research ethics review of our research.
The volunteers need to be proficient in English writing and translation into Chinese, good literature search skills and highly organized. They are expected to perform the following responsibilities:
1. Search through ethical review documents currently on web from;
2. Summarize into new documents and adapt to our use in the organization;
3. Type-editing and word-processing of all documents;
4. Translate the documents into Chinese; and,
5. Upload onto our website.
Please sign up if your profile match the aforementioned characteristics
- Briefing will be provided
- Either work at home or our office (North Point)
- Complete 20 or more hours of volunteering with our society you can receive our certificate.
- The certificate will list the number of hours you have completed and the projects you have taken part in.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us
or whatsapp 54442939.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of DISTINCTIVE LEARNING SOCIETY 香港兒童啟迪協會 義工登入系統.
Terms of Service