Science Infinity 2019-20 2nd Semester Registration Form
This is the registration form for the second semester of Science Infinity for the 2019-20 School year. If you signed up for the full year at the beginning of the year, do NOT re-register
Science Infinity (SI), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is gearing up for another great year. SI's mission is to empower the young minds of today for the rapidly developing fields of science and enable them to compete and succeed in various science competitions. At the same time it creates a forum that will inspire the leaders of tomorrow. All programs and tutoring are run by highly qualified high school students.
SI This Year:
• This year, we are placing an emphasis on testing. Every class will begin with a short revision (~30 mins) of the topic of the class, followed by a short 10-20 question test, ending with the most missed questions of the test.
• Topics and suggested study material will be provided in advance on website and students are expected to study at home. We will take test and record their progress. We strongly believe in self study and we will help kids by providing them with a testing environment.
• We will be rewarding students for both progress and performance on these tests. Testing results from the whole year will be cataloged and we will award students that show continual improvement and show excellence. This is to encourage students to study on their own in between classes, and in doing so fortify their knowledge.
• The last 30 minutes of each class will be used for discussion of problems that the students have from the test.
• For those who need teaching/tutoring help, this year, SI is introducing home based teachers. These volunteers will be running classes at additional cost at their own home/student home or any other mutually convenient place. If the student would like to take lessons from these volunteers, they can reach out directly to them. These volunteers are still donating their hours and the Science Infinity charitable causes. Private teachers will teach: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Space/Earth Science, and Math.
• We are currently working on updating the Science Infinity Website. It will be finished soon, and information such as the week-by-week schedule and information about both program and private teachers will be available.
• For Whom: Grades 5th-12th
• Where: Redmond Community Center at Marymoor Village. 6505 176th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
• When: 8:00 - 9:30 AM on Sundays, starting from 6th Oct 2019 (full academic year, closed on weekends when school have extended holidays)
• Donation: The suggested donation for 2nd semester is $75. Out of this, 2/3 ($50) is tax deductible. Please submit any matching forms based on the PayPal receipt, which will be your tax receipt. No separate tax receipt is needed or provided.
NOTE: This is a tax-deductible donation to Science Infinity Non-Profit. All donations will be used to
support other education for low-income students. Contact us for donation waivers if this fee is
preventing you from signing up.
• Subjects covered for testing: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Space/Earth Science
• Admission is first come first served. Once filled up remaining registrations are wait listed and their donation will be refunded upon request.
• All communication about classes will be done only by Facebook group:
• All donations are by PayPal only. Please do not request other modes of donations.
• Upon submitting the form, you will get an automated email with information you have submitted.
• PayPal payment confirmation is your receipt. No separate receipt is needed for tax deductions.
. If you have any more question please email
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service