Application procedure for Good Moral Character
1. Go to the Student Disciplinary Tribunal Office at Vinzon's Hall room 202 to get a certificate that you have not been the subject of any disciplinary case.
2. Get a receipt from the UP Cashier's Office. (P20.00 per desired copy). The College of Science Trust Fund Account Number is 1561-884-952-005-461.
3. Fill in completely the necessary information indicated below
4. Submit the following to the Office of Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs in claiming the certificate:
a. Good Moral Certificate from Student Disciplinary Tribunal
b. Official Receipt from the UP Cashier's Office
c. Identification card and any proof of enrollment
jose benedictoFirst name
Your answer
Middle Name
middle name
Your answer
Last Name
last name
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms