OYL 2020 Game Request - 3rd & 4th grade
Here is how OYLA creates game assignments:
1. Separate game request forms are provided for each age level (3rd/4th, 5th/6th and 7th/8th). These are due March 10, 2018.
2. OYLA schedulers will use your form to create matchups.
3. A master schedule with matchups will be released mid-March
4. Clubs will exchange information regarding field and game time at a “game confirmation
meeting” which is typically held the week or two before Spring Break.
1. For each Saturday or weekday slot, select one codes:
NO = No game requested (you don't want OYLA to schedule a game for you).
Y = Yes you want a game and you have a field to host a game.
YNF = Yes you want a game but you don't have a home field. You are willing to travel to play.
2. PLEASE NOTE: You must enter a unique scheduling request form for each team you have. So if you have 3 teams at this grade level, you need to fill out three different forms.
NOTE: ALL TEAMS AT THIS LEVEL SHOULD BE BALANCED TEAMS.
Exact game day and time will be determined at the schedule meeting in discussion with opponent.
Hood River will travel for weekday games - they will host weekend games.
All teams may be required to travel on some Saturdays.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service