JOB DESCRIPTION: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RxeXLYOXKJo48qynnfkD5LHUf8v1TjLJ/view?usp=sharing
1) To be part of our youth staff you must CURRENTLY be: a) A high school student b) Drug-free (tobacco, alcohol or other illegal drug users are not eligible) c) A team player d) A willing learner e) Creative f) Flexible
2) To be considered, you must attend ONE of the mandatory group interviews on both FRIDAY, JANUARY 11th from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm and SATURDAY, JANUARY 12th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. We can provide limited transportation for those in the Raleigh area. The interviews will be held at the YES! office, which is located inside the NC Rural Center at 4021 Carya Drive, Raleigh, NC 27610. If you cannot attend an interview during this time, email email@example.com.
3) For the mandatory interview, all applicants must create a quick activity (5-7 minutes) to either 1) teach the definition of equity or 2) teach the definition of youth empowerment. We encourage you to be creative!
4) Youth staff should be willing to commit at least 4-6 hours/week to the position.
5) While no experience is necessary, youth staff are expected to speak in public, travel, create activities, do media interviews, learn about how laws are made and changed, advocate for adolescent health issues and participate in community and statewide advocacy projects. On-the-job training will be provided.
***All applications are due by 11:59 PM on: January 7th, 2019***
If you would prefer an emailed version of the application or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!