Berkeley Underground Scholars Transfer 2018 Form
Please complete this form if you are formerly incarcerated and/or system impacted (family member is or was incarcerated) and you plan on applying to UC Berkeley (or any other UC) this November to transfer next year (Fall 2018). Remember that you DO NOT have to be finished with your transferrable units before applying. Example: If you will be done with 60 or more transferrable units by May 2018, you would apply this year in November to start next year.
We will be in touch soon after you submit this form and will support you throughout the application process (personal statement, transcripts, one-on-one support, etc).
Email address *
Full Name *
Preferred Phone Number *
Preferred Address (in case we mail any documents) *
Are You Formerly Incarcerated? *
Are You System Impacted (close family member is or was incarcerated)? *
Are You Currently On Parole/Probation? *
We only want to know to further support you in your transition. Whether you are or not will NOT affect you in any way.
What Community College Are You Currently Attending? *
How Many Transferrable Units Do You Currently Have? *
What Is Your Intended Major? *
Please Attach All Your Community College Transcripts (unofficial/official) *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Berkeley. - Terms of Service - Additional Terms