Yorba Linda High School Women’s Soccer Scholarship
The purpose of this award is to provide a scholarship to a player or players who are graduating seniors from the Yorba Linda High School Women’s Soccer Program. Each athlete applying must meet the following criteria:
● Applicant must be an YLHS senior graduating during the current academic school year in which the awards are announced.
● Applicant must be a member in good standing at YLHS and have participated in Women’s soccer for a minimum of three (3) years, including the senior year. The senior year must be at Yorba Linda High School.
● Applicant must maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
● The winning applicant(s) must submit an official letter of acceptance into an accredited two (2) or four (4) year program of study at a college, university or vocational school before the scholarship will be dispersed.
Special consideration will be given to each applicant’s character and personal merit. Merit is demonstrated in a variety of ways: leadership in school, civic and other extracurricular activities, academic achievement and motivation to serve and succeed in all endeavors.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Sunday April 3, 2020 (Only applications submitted online will be accepted).
Selection of the winners will be determined by the Scholarship Committee and awarded at the annual Senior Awards banquet.
Distribution amount of the scholarship award will be at the discretion of the Yorba Linda Women’s Soccer Booster Board.
The Yorba Linda High School Women’s Soccer Booster Club will award scholarships with the following in mind:
● Grade Point Average
● Participation in YLHS Soccer Program
● Citizenship and Community Service
● Content of the Essay & Application
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service