The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test in Manila in 2020（July）Application Form
This is the official online Application Form of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in Manila, Philippines. Administered by The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM).
*Please note that to complete the JLPT registration process, all applicants are required to settle their examination fee payment to respective institutions in the areas where they wish to take the exam during the "Payment+Photo Submission Period" below.
This form has 33 items. It will take about 10 minutes to complete. You cannot send the information unless you fill in the items which have *. It is better to prepare all the necessary information before starting.
・Test Date: July 5, 2020
・Online Application Deadline: March 11(Wednesday) Midnight
*Please fill the entire form below to register for the JLPT, following the Test Guide
After submitting the form, a confirmation page will appear and a copy of all the information on the form sent online will be e-mailed to the applicant(s). Applicant(s) with registered VALID e-mail address will receive the confirmation.
Also, kindly READ the details on the confirmation e-mail and take note of the information regarding payment of registration fee etc.
Note: Should the applicant(s) fail to receive a confirmation e-mail, he/she must contact the JFM office at #88116155 to 58 /
immediately after the registration or before the deadline of the online registration.
・Procedure of payment+ photo submission:
Pay the corresponding registration fee and submit two (2) recent ID size photos (1inch x 1inch) to The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) – for applicants in Metro Manila / Luzon to complete the application. Please write your FULL name and JLPT level at the back of your photos.
・Payment Schedule (NO payments on WEEKENDS)
* For INDIVIDUAL Applications: Mar. 24,25,26 & 27 only (Tue. to Fri.); 10:00 am – 12:00 noon / 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
* For GROUP Applications(10 or more applicants): Mar. 31, April 1 & 2 only (Tue. to Thurs.); 10:00 am – 12:00 noon / 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
[Important - for GROUP APPLICATION]
*Group application: 10 or MORE APPLICANTS paying as a group through a company / institution / representative / etc.
• Each APPLICANT under the group MUST REGISTER ONLINE and must provide the name, e-mail, and tel. no. /mobile no. of the contact person / person in charge of the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
• The PERSON IN CHARGE of the group application MUST SUBMIT A LIST of the applicants (sorted by level) before March 19, 2020 to
(please refer to this link - <
> - for the sample format of the list).
• Succeeding procedures will be sent to the provided e-mail address of the person in charge of the group before March 25, 2020.
• The examination fee together with the test vouchers and required 2 I.D. photos will be accepted either on Mar. 31, April 1 or 2, 2020.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Japan Foundation, Manila.