Women's Experience Survey
1. Please indicate your age
12 - 18
19 - 25
26 - 35
36 - 55
56 - 75
76 and over
2. Please select the 3 statements which most closely represent your feelings about your shul experience
I enjoy coming to shul for the social side of community
I enjoy the hashkoma (8am) service
I enjoy the main shul service
I like having the option to sit on the same level as the men
I like sitting in the ladies' balcony
I like the Rabbi's sermon
I enjoy the "Ten Talks"
I enjoy assisting with Kiddush
I enjoy attending/leading children's services
I enjoy adult education events
I enjoy women only events
3. Is your current in-shul experience an issue for you?
No Go to Q5
4. Please tick your top 3 priorities for improvement
Accessibility of seats
Ability to see the service
Ability to hear the service
Availability of siddurim and chumashim
"Traffic" (through) disturbabce
5. Where do you most commonly choose to sit?
On the ground floor
I vary it between the two
6. If you were to change the layout of the ladies' seating, please tell us one way you would improve it.
7. Please use the space below to add any other comments you have about your experience in Mill Hill Shul.
8. Please outline any ideas you may have to introduce a wider range of topics for the women's educational experience in the shul.
Please enter your email address if you would like to receive further information. (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service