Library Feud Survey - PART 1
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Library is holding a “Library Feud” starting January 23, 2019. In order for us to do a proper Feud we require questions and answers. Therefore, these questions are going to be the ones used.
We are asking all our patrons to fill out all 4 parts of the Survey. Each survey is between 29 & 30 questions. The web addresses of each of the other surveys are at the bottom of this one. If you don’t want to fill out all 4 parts, then don’t.
If you don’t know an answer, or don’t want to answer, please use NONE.
1. What is your age?
2. What gender do you identity with?
Prefer not to say
3. What comes to mind: Fall
4. What are you usually grateful for on Thanksgiving?
5. What Thanksgiving dish does your family traditionally serve?
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
7. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What is/was your favorite school subject?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite professional sports team?
12. What is your favorite Winter Olympic game?
13. What is your favorite Summer Olympic game?
14. If you could be any Marvel superhero, who would you be?
15. If you could be any DC superhero, who would you be?
16. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
17. What is your favorite breed of dog?
18. If you could be any land based animal, what would you be?
19. If you could be any air based animal, what would you be?
20. If you could be any sea creature, what would you be?
21. What is your favorite type of Music?
R & B
Rock N' Roll
22. What is your favorite Robin Williams movie?
23. If you could travel to outer space, what planet would you visit?
24. If you could bring a Dinosaur back to life, which one would you resurrect?
25. When I say Astronaut, who comes to mind?
26. How many people have gone to space since the beginning of the space program in the United States?
27. Who Started the Space program?
28. What Year did the Space program begin?
29. What do you think of when you hear the word Christmas?
30. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service