Hello and thank you for your interest in participating in the Crafty North Londoner Summer Markers Market Garden Party and The Great Get Together which will take place OUTDOORS under gazebos.
Market date: June 23rd 2018Vendor application deadline: May 6 2018Decision: On or by May 9th 2018
The market will be held as part of The Great Get Together in memory of MP Jo Cox.
Date: June 23rd 2018Venue: The Pavilion, Bruce Castle Park, Tottenham, N17 8NJDuration: 11am - 4pm
Stall and Costs
A) 6ft rectangle table and gazebo £60B) Half of a shared 6ft rectangle table and gazebo £40C) Bring your own gazebo and table £30
Gazebo hire including delivery (excluding table hire) on average costs £90 to hire. The difference will be absorbed by the Crafty North Londoner.
Terms and Conditions
1. You must hold current public liability insurance especially as this event will be held outdoors. You may send an electronic copy of the certificate ahead of the market day. No Liability Insurance, no trading.
4. Application does not guarantee a place. If you are accepted, you agree to play an active role on our social media channels.
5. If your application is not successful, you may be placed on a waiting list.
6. Payment of stall will be due within 7 days of the date of acceptance. If no payment is received, your offer will be passed onto another without notification. Please ensure you check your email on May 9th for communications. Once paid, your place is secured and your fee is non-refundable. Cancellations and no-shows will not be accepted. Please ensure that you are available to attend.
7. This a community led market held entirely voluntarily. Experience has taught leafleting on the day is just as effective as it is leading up to an event. You might be asked to hand out flyers for a maximum of 30 minutes while your table is (wo)manned.
8. If you have never applied to a Crafty North Londoner past markets, please include two to three images of an example of item(s) intended for sale at the market via email email@example.com. These will be used to promote you ahead of the market on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Crafty North Londoner and other local blogs. PLEASE save/rename your images as your trading name.
Should you have any further questions about this application process, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.