Milton Zombie Fest 2019 Vendor Application (October 19)
We are looking for quirky, fun, and unique vendors that are worthy of the undead. The zombies are aiming for a comeback! The Milton Theatre's annual Zombie Fest is complete with live music, vendors, food, zombie make-up stations, KidsFest, costume contests, and of course, the Zombie Walk at 8PM! Join the Milton Theatre as we try to survive an evening of haunting entertainment of epic proportions!
We are expecting 2,500 people for this 7-hour festival (4pm-11pm). We will be accepting 20 vendors for the 4-8pm slot. Please plan to be here the entire time.
Merchandise Vendors: $100 Donation (paid in advance)
Food Vendors: $300 Donation (paid in advance)
- Set Up is ONE hour prior to start time. Vendors may not break down before 8pm.
- Vendor space is one 10'x10' stall. Tent not provided.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and any extra lighting. Remember this ends after sunset.
- Vendors that are attached to a vehicle MUST be detached upon arrival, and the vehicle moved.
- Electricity and water are NOT available.
- All vendors are responsible for the cleaning of their space and removal of their trash at the end of the event.
- This is an outdoor venue and the event is rain or shine. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER. All vendors may set up at their own discretion.
- All vendors subject to approval. Please wait for approval prior to paying the vendor fee.
Vendor Website and Facebook Links
What types of Zombie specific things can you offer this event?
Setup Description. This should include the full length of your setup.
*I assume all risks associated with participating in the Zombie Fest including but not limited to merchandise being damaged, broken or stolen, the effects of the weather including rain, wind and temperature, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of you accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waiver and release all representatives and partnering agencies of Zombie Fest from all liabilities of any kind arising out of my participating in this event even though the liability may arise out of carelessness on the part of the person named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use any photograph, motion pictures, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose. By signing below you are indicating that you have read and understand the above conditions of this contract:
Contact the Milton Theatre Team via email at
or call 302.684.3038
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Milton Theatre.