We know it has been an unprecedented school year, but we need your participation. Please complete the 2021-2022 Georgia Every Student Counts Data Survey in its entirety. Complete the survey even if you cannot answer every question or section. The following is more information about the survey and please follow the tips to make sure you complete the survey correctly.
Before you begin, start by knowing the data points you need to collect-and their definitions: For more information and complete list of data points and definitions go to https://www.nasn.org/research/everystudentcounts
***Please note this year the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) has added two important data sets to the survey:
1. The number of students reflected in the data submitted
2. Free/reduced lunch percentage of the students reflected in the data submitted
Important Tips to Remember:
1. Do not guesstimate.
2. Submit only one report per district/county/system or school (private, parochial, charter).
3. Do not count the same data in more than one category.
4. Complete the survey in its entirety.
5. If you do not have data for a question, enter "0". Please do not leave any questions or fields blank
6. Please make sure you know the total number of schools and students you are reporting for this report
Thank you for participating and ensuring your students and school health services team are included in the state and national data set! If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact Lynne Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Kim Conley at Kim.Conley@doe.k12.ga.us