Things to know:
* We are a completely volunteer-run space! A volunteer will usually try to follow up with you within two weeks
* Submitting your event proposal at least four weeks ahead of your desired event date is ideal. (We respond to short(er) notice requests as much as we are able.)
* Before submitting a proposal, please take a look at our event policy to learn more about the kinds of events we are interested in collaborating on (http://interferencearchive.org/events-policy/), and/or feel free to stop by during our regular open hours to chat with a volunteer (Thursdays from 1-9pm, Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 12-5pm).
* Feel free to propose an event within our regular open hours, bearing in mind that people will be visiting and using the space for research. By contrast, feel free to propose an event outside our open hours; we will get back to you about volunteer availability the the times you indicate.
* All Interference events are free & open to the public. We pass around a donation jar to help the archive pay the bills. Because we rely on these donations to sustain the archive, unless otherwise arranged in advance, we ask that you contribute at least 50% of any donations collected to help financially support Interference.