Winter 2019 Royal Bison Community Space Application form
HOW IT WORKS • The Royal Bison community table is offered for free to non-profits and charities working within the Edmonton community. There is one spot available per day of the fair: Nov 29, Nov 30, Dec 1, Dec 6, Dec 7 and Dec 8.
• Selected organizations must be charitable and/or non-profit (please email us if you fall under another category and would still like to take part, we can talk about it!).
• Orgs will be selected by our jury on the basis of merit and audience fit/market mix.
• Bonus points if your org is arts/culture related, but it's not totally necessary.
• Table spaces are for one day only (Friday evening, all day Saturday or all day Sunday).
• We will coordinate with all successful organizations to figure out best scheduling for all.
• You are required to have a representative present at your table at all times, and to set up and tear down on the same day. • Your table representatives would be welcome to hand out swag, sell donations-as-gifts, hang out and talk to people about your cause, etc.
Deadline to apply is Oct 6. Notifications will go out on or shortly after Oct 11, 2019.
Any questions, just email
! -Team Royal Bison
Your organization's website:
Contact person's name:
Contact person's email:
Contact person's phone number:
Tell us about your organization and why it would be a good fit for the Royal Bison audience (this is your elevator pitch!):
What days out of these six would work best for you? (feel free to pick as many dates that fit, this helps us schedule everyone!):
Friday, Nov 29 (5pm-9pm)
Saturday, Nov 30 (10am-5pm)
Sunday, Dec 1 (10am-4pm)
Friday, Dec 6 (5pm-9pm)
Saturday, Dec 7 (10am-5pm)
Sunday, Dec 8 (10am-4pm)
Is there anything else you'd like us to know about your application? Write it here!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Royal Bison Craft Fair.