Wild Deadwood Reads Volunteer Signup 2018
Thank you for volunteering to help the authors and readers during the Wild Deadwood Reads Book Signing in Deadwood, South Dakota June 9, 2018
* We need your help from 8 AM to 3 PM, and you're welcome to work a four-hour or seven-hour shift
* Duties may include: handing out wrist bands for the Breakfast With the Authors, monitoring the attendees approaching the buffet line, assisting authors as they set up their tables, assisting with reader check-in, monitoring the line of readers waiting to enter the signing room, bringing water to the authors, guarding authors' tables when they need a quick break, selling tickets to the Basket Raffle for Charity, monitoring the raffle basket area, assisting readers and vendors as necessary, other duties as assigned by event hosts
* We will provide you with a keepsake T-shirt to wear during the event so authors and readers know you're there to help
* You will receive complimentary reader registration to the book signing
* We are moving to a brand new venue! The new and gorgeous Deadwood Mountain Grand is the perfect place for us, and you'll love the amenities and convenience of this hotel.
* If you have questions, please contact Ginger at Ginger@GingerRing.com or Randi at Randi@RandiAlexander.com
* Find out more about the event at
Yes, I'm interested in volunteering! My name is:
Email address is:
Phone number (with Area Code):
Facebook URL: (so we can add you to the volunteer group)
I would prefer to work:
8 AM to 3 PM (possibly ending earlier, depending on when the room clears)
8 AM to 11:30 AM
11:30 AM to 3 PM (possibly ending earlier, depending on when the room clears)
Unisex shirt size:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service