GameSchoolCon Spring 2021 Exhibitor Order Form
Company Phone Number
Payment Email, if different from above
Contact Phone Number:
Company Billing Address:
Exhibit Hall Space Desired:
6'x30" table space in the exhibit hall foyer - $150
8'x8' single booth space (no back wall guaranteed) - $225
8'x16' double booth space (no back wall guaranteed) - $400
Premium corner space - this is an "inside" corner with an extra alcove for display (limited) - add $100
Exhibit Hall Total:
Company/product/services description (to be PRINTED in the program):
Does your *company* sell material that promotes a particular religious, political, or ideological perspective, and/or does your *website* promote a particular religious, political, or ideological perspective?
If Yes, please explain:
Will you donate to GameSchoolCon's raffle?
If Yes, please describe what you'll be donating to the raffle:
Will you be selling or taking orders of real goods at GameSchoolCon? If so, you will need to send a copy of your CA Seller's Permit to GameSchoolCon organizers BEFORE 9/1/2020:
If Yes, what is your CA Seller's Permit #:
Do you require electricity at your booth:
I understand that if I need electricity at my booth or table, it must be ordered separately from the hotel.
I understand and agree
Will you be shipping products or materials to the hotel prior to your arrival?
Will your Exhibit Hall space feature a self-standing backdrop/banner/signage? (Nothing may be taped, tied, or affixed to hotel walls)
If you are bringing a self-standing banner/backdrop sign, please describe it:
My company will be present with representatives exhibiting at our assigned Exhibit Hall space during all open hours in the Exhibit Hall: Saturday 10am-6pm.
I understand and agree
I am aware that there is no childcare provided at GameSchoolCon.
I understand and agree
I understand that no materials may be affixed to hotel walls in any manner.
I understand and agree
I understand that if I intend to bring my own pipe & drape, I must notify GameSchoolCon in advance, and obtain a permit from the local fire authority at my expense.
I understand and agree
I understand that I must bring my own dolly or cart to transport my items within the hotel.
I understand and agree
I understand GameSchoolCon's cancellation policy.
I understand and agree
I understand the cost of parking is not included in this contract and will be paid directly to the hotel.
I understand and agree
I agree on behalf of myself and my company to be bound by the terms of GameSchoolCon's Family Event Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, below.
I understand and agree
I agree on behalf of any and all agents and/or employees of my company who will be present on site at the conference to be bound by the terms of GameSchoolCon's Family Event Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, below.
I understand and agree
I have read all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, below, and I understand and agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
I understand and agree
I have read the GameSchoolCon Code of Conduct, below, and I understand and agree to the GameSchoolCon Code of Conduct
I understand and agree
Name of person completing order:
Title of person completing order:
Exhibitor Agreement and Terms & Conditions
Exhibit Space Options:
Single (approx. 8’x8’, no back wall guaranteed) - $225
Double (approx. 16’x8’, no back wall guaranteed) - $400
Each Exhibitor booth area is a minimum of 8’x8’ and includes one 6’x30” table with linens and two chairs. Extra tables may be requested if space and supply allow. Exhibitors may supply their own tables or display cases, provided that all items fit completely within their designated booth area. No signage or pipe and drape is provided. Booth Space with a wall must be requested specifically. Double booth areas are also available. Each Booth Space includes 2 Full Conference Passes; additional Exhibit Hall Only Passes are available upon request. Additional Full Conference Passes may be purchased through the GameSchoolCon website at prevailing rates.
6’x30” Table Space: Single (6’x30” table only) - $150
A limited number of 6’x 30” table spaces are available. Each space includes one 6'x30" table with linens and two chairs. Arrangement of table space row may not include a back wall. No signage or pipe and drape is provided. No floor space will be available to table representative other than chair space. Table representative may not obstruct the flow of traffic. Product must be contained on the table top or hang in front of the table so as to not detract from adjacent exhibitor tables. Each Table Space includes 1 Full Conference Pass; additional Exhibit Hall Only Passes are available upon request. Additional Full Conference Passes may be purchased through the GameSchoolCon website at prevailing rates.
Premium Space Add On Option:
Premium Corner Space with niche – this is an “inside” corner, adds approx. 10sqft of display space - (limited) – add $75
Exhibit Installation & Removal
Exhibitors must complete installation (set up) prior to the opening of the hall at 10am on Saturday, October 3, 2020 and must remain set up until 6:00pm closing. No early break down is permitted.
Set up of exhibits: Saturday 10/3/2020, 7:00am to 10:00am
Break down of exhibits: Saturday 10/3/2020, 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Upon arrival, please report to the exhibit area and contact the Exhibit Hall Coordinator, who will check you in and direct you to your exhibit space. If you have shipped items directly to the hotel, please notify the Exhibit Hall Coordinator to organize delivery to your space. Instructions on how to ship to the hotel are below; charges will apply. Instructions for where to unload and park your vehicle will be supplied before the event. Be prepared to supply your own carts for loading/ unloading. Dollies and carts are not available from the hotel. Items that are shipped to the hotel will incur a fee, and anything you are personally bringing in is your responsibility to transport through the hotel. You are responsible for labor and packing materials for set up and tear down. Cardboard boxes must be broken down for storage or completely hidden beneath tables upon arrival, and for the duration of Exhibit Hall business hours.
GameSchoolCon Fall 2020 takes place Thursday-Sunday, October 1-4, 2020.
The Exhibit Hall is only open on Saturday. Full GameSchoolCon Passes allow attendees to participate in all activities throughout the Friday–Sunday Weekend.
Name Badges, Full GameSchoolCon Passes, Exhibit Hall Only Passes and Children
All attendees must display GameSchoolCon Badges at all times while in the hotel. GameSchoolCon participants, exhibitors, vendors and speakers must wear GameSchoolCon Badges at all times in the hotel. GameSchoolCon full passes and/or "Exhibit Hall Only" badges will be distributed to exhibitors based on the type of space purchased. Exhibitors' Badges will be issued in the company name rather than individual names.
All children must be registered as participants in the conference. Children must be registered online through the registration system at
. No childcare is provided at GameSchoolCon, and all children must be accompanied by a registered adult.
• Booth Space: Two Adult Full Conference Badges per single booth space; extra “Exhibit Hall Only” Badges upon request.
• Table Space: One Adult Full Conference Badges pass per ‘table only’ exhibitor, extra “Exhibit Hall Only” Badges upon request.
California State Seller’s Permit
It is the Exhibitor's responsibility to provide a current California Seller's Permit when submitting the Exhibit Hall Space Application. A copy of the Seller's Permit must also be on hand at the conference. We will verify all permit numbers with the California Board of Equalization prior to the conference, for acceptance.
Exhibitors without Seller's Permits are not allowed to sell or take orders in the Exhibit Hall. Nonprofits must have a Seller's Permit unless they have an exemption letter from the State of California. Applications for California Seller's Permit (free of charge) can be found here:
Display Space and Table Assignments
GameSchoolCon’s assignment of space is final and shall constitute an acceptance of the Exhibitor’s offer to occupy space.
Assignments will be made only after receipt of the Exhibitor Agreement Form, California Seller's Permit and applicable fees. After assignment, space location may not be changed, transferred, or cancelled except upon written request and with the subsequent written approval of GameSchoolCon. Notwithstanding the above, GameSchoolCon reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may, at its sole discretion, deem necessary.
Exhibitor may cancel this Agreement without penalty and for a 90% refund on written notice to the Exhibit Hall Coordinator received on or before August 1, 2020. Refunds of up to 90% after the cancellation date will be based on the ability of GameSchoolCon to fill cancelled space. GameSchoolCon reserves the right to hold refundable amounts until completion of the Event.
Use of Display Space
Exhibitors may display and distribute only their own products and literature. Display and distribution of any products or brochures other than those described in the company catalog, without prior written approval, is prohibited.
GameSchoolCon reserves the right to refuse space, literature and/or product distribution by any Exhibitor. GameSchoolCon is not responsible for any expenses incurred because of refusal.
Pipe & Drape are not provided. If you are intending on bringing your own pipe & drape for your space, please notify the Exhibit Hall Coordinator prior to the event. You are fully responsible for all aspects of set up and break down of all materials within your display space, including pipe & drape.
No materials may be affixed to the walls in any manner. Banners, posters and signs must be self-standing or hung from the table only.
Shipment of exhibitor's booth material may be sent in advance to the Hotel; handling and storage fees from the hotel may apply.
All packages should be sent to arrive no earlier than three (3) days prior to October 2, 2020. A handling and storage fee will be assessed, if items are stored outside of these dates. Please contact the host Hotel for current rates.
Please request more information from GameSchoolCon’s Exhibit Hall Coordinator if you are planning or considering shipping items to the hotel.
Electrical or Phone Requirements
Exhibitor is prohibited from using electrical equipment that is not UL approved in the exhibit hall. No wiring, installation of spotlights or other electrical work shall be done without approval of the electrical contractor authorized by GameSchoolCon Conference Management. Electrical hookups, other AV requirements and Internet are all available through the hotel providers directly.
GameSchoolCon is providing Internet/Wifi access through the hotel for all meeting spaces of the GameSchoolCon, including the Exhibit Hall. If the Internet access fails for any reason, please be prepared to use your data or Wifi.
Exhibit Hall Security
The Hotel will provide their usual and customary security services. We do not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, or stolen articles. We recommend that you not leave expensive equipment unattended, especially in the exhibit areas. No one will be admitted to Exhibit Hall once it closes at 6pm on Saturday without GameSchoolCon Conference Management. A conference badge must be worn at all times. GameSchoolCon Conference Management reserves the absolute right to inspect any containers removed from the exhibit area.
Exhibits & Public Policy
Each Exhibitor is charged with knowledge of all federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety, while participating in this conference. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all Exhibitors, and the sole responsibility is that of the Exhibitor.
All space decorations, including carpeting, must be flameproof, and all hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform to National Electric Code Safety Rules and all applicable local electrical codes.
If inspection indicates any Exhibitor has neglected to comply with these regulations or otherwise incurs fire hazard, the right is reserved to remove all or such part of its exhibit as may be in violation, at Exhibitor’s expense.
If unusual equipment or machinery is to be installed, or if appliances that might come under fire codes are to be used, the Exhibitor should contact GameSchoolCon Conference Management for information concerning facilities or regulations. City and state fire regulations must be complied with. Use of hazardous materials, such as open flame or liquid propane gas, must be approved by the local Bureau of Fire Prevention.
No cooking may take place in Exhibitor’s space, and no food, vitamin or food supplements, or beverages may be distributed by Exhibitor. No beer, wine, or intoxicating liquor may be distributed by an Exhibitor.
All demonstrations, sales activities, and distribution of circulars and promotional material must be confined to the limits of the exhibitor’s space. Exhibitor must not place equipment for display or demonstration in such manner as to cause observers to block the aisles. All equipment for display or demonstration must be placed within the assigned area.
Exhibitor shall be responsible for complying with all local and state requirements for a business license, CA Seller’s Permit, and sales tax remittance.
Exhibits that include the operation of musical instruments, radios, sound motion picture equipment, public address systems, or any noisemaking devices must be operated so that the noise resulting therefrom will not annoy or disturb adjacent Exhibitors or their patrons.
Exhibitors are prohibited from displaying any devices or objects in the space that exceeds the length of the back wall or stacking any items in a manner that would present a danger to other persons. Determination of exhibit safety shall be at the sole discretion of GameSchoolCon Conference Management.
Animals and pets are not permitted in the facility except in conjunction with an approved exhibit, display or performance legitimately requiring use of animals. Seeing Eye dogs and companion dogs are permitted.
Right of Entry
GameSchoolCon, in its absolute discretion, shall have the right at any time to enter the leased area occupied by Exhibitor or otherwise inspect the Exhibitor’s material.
The Exhibitor agrees that its exhibit shall be admitted into the conference and shall remain from day to day solely on strict compliance with all the rules herein described. Inappropriate behavior or undesirable conduct including, but not limited to, verbal or physical abuse, whether threatened or performed, will not be permitted or tolerated. GameSchoolCon reserves the right under this agreement to remove any Exhibitor from the premises who, at GameSchoolCon’s sole discretion, engages in inappropriate, undesirable, or abusive behavior. Removal may also include the termination of the exhibitor’s contract to exhibit, granted herein. Exhibitor hereby waives any and all claims for damages against GameSchoolCon by reason of such removal.
Liability and Insurance
Notwithstanding security measures taken by GameSchoolCon, all property of the Exhibitor remains under its custody and control in transit to and from Exhibit Hall, during installation and removal, and while it is within the confines of the Exhibit Hall. Neither GameSchoolCon, the service contractors, the management of the hotels nor any of the officers, staff members, or directors of any of the same are responsible for the safety of the property of Exhibitor from theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes; and the Exhibitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand he may have against any of them by reason of any damage to or loss of any property of the Exhibitor, except where the damage or loss is due to the gross negligence or willful misconduct of GameSchoolCon directors, officers, volunteers or employees.
Release of Liability for hosting Hotel
Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by the host Hotel, its owners or managers that result from any act or omission by Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, the host Hotel, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from, out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the Hotel or any part thereof.
Neither party will have any liability to the other for any delays or failure of performance resulting from acts beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, such as fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes or other natural disasters; strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, or other man-made disasters; epidemics; critical illness; and government regulations superimposed after the fact.
Waiver by either party of any term or condition or breach shall not constitute a waiver of any other term or condition or breach of this agreement. The rights of GameSchoolCon shall not be deemed waived, except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized representative of GameSchoolCon.
Errors and Omissions
GameSchoolCon assumes no responsibility or liability for any of the services performed or materials delivered by official conference contractors or their suppliers to the conference, their personnel, or their agents. Any controversies that may arise between Exhibitors and official contractors or union representatives, or personnel of either, on the conference premises shall be referred to GameSchoolCon for resolution, and GameSchoolCon’s decision shall be final and binding.
Hold Harmless | Indemnification Clause
Exhibitor hereby releases, relinquishes, discharges, and agrees to indemnify, protect, defend, and hold harmless GameSchoolCon, its directors, officers, volunteers and employees, and the facilities from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, for any injury, including death of persons and any loss of or damage caused by, growing out of, or happening in connection with the provision of services or equipment by the Exhibitor. Exhibitor further holds the above listed harmless against all claims, losses, and damages, to persons or property resulting from governmental charges, fines, or attorney fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitors’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises.
Enforcement of Regulations
GameSchoolCon, through its representatives, has full power to interpret and enforce all Exhibitor Contract Terms and Conditions contained herein: and the power to make amendments and/or further regulations, orally or in writing that are considered necessary for the proper conduct of the conference. Such decisions shall be binding on Exhibitors. Failure to comply with these or any other regulations or amendments may be sufficient cause for GameSchoolCon to require the immediate removal of the exhibit and/or the offending Exhibitor at the expense of the Exhibitor.
In the event that either party to this agreement commences legal proceedings of any kind, including, but not limited to, mediation, arbitration, litigation or any other dispute resolution, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred in resolution.
GameSchoolCon Family Event Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
You must read and agree to this Release of Liability Form before registering for the event. If you do not agree to this Release of Liability Form, your registration will be canceled.
In consideration of being permitted to attend GameSchoolCon, and on behalf of myself and my minor children as well as any minor children attending with me and identified on my registration form (collectively “Participants”), I hereby:
1. Agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless Blind Chicken Enterprises LLC, DBA GameSchoolCon, their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents (collectively "GameSchoolCon") from any liability, loss, damage or cost that may occur or be incurred due to the Participants' participation in GameSchoolCon Events;
2. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue GameSchoolCon from all liability to Participants for any loss or damages, and any claim or demands on account of injury to or resulting in death of Participants, whether caused by the negligence of GameSchoolCon or of any other person;
3. Assume full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury or death, whether due to the negligence of GameSchoolCon or otherwise. I expressly acknowledge and understand that accidents and injuries may occur while at GameSchoolCon Events and expressly assume all of the risks due to the negligence of GameSchoolCon and any others participating or contributing to GameSchoolCon Events;
4. Expressly agree, permit and assume the risk of any medical treatment which may be rendered and agree to expressly release and indemnify GameSchoolCon from any liability for providing, or failing to provide, any emergency medical treatment;
5. I understand that I am solely responsible for the welfare and safety of myself and my minor children or any minor children accompanying me to GameSchoolCon Events, and I agree to supervise my minor children or any minor children accompanying me to GameSchoolCon events, and that GameSchoolCon shall have no obligation to supervise Participants or any other individuals attending GameSchoolCon Events. I further understand that GameSchoolCon will not provide insurance for Participants at GameSchoolCon Events, and that Participants' personal insurance will apply;
6. I agree to help encourage a safe and respectful atmosphere at GameSchoolCon Events by discussing with my family the responsibilities of being in a group that consists of a variety of ages -- young children, teens and adults. I agree to refrain from engaging in illegal activities of any kind, and I understand that I am solely responsible for the activities of myself and my minor children and any minor children accompanying me to GameSchoolCon Events;
7. I understand that both Participants and professional photographers and videographers often take photos and video during GameSchoolCon Events, including GameSchoolCon's volunteers, staff, and official photographers. I hereby grant and authorize the right to take, edit, alter, copy, publish, exhibit, distribute, and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of me and my children to be used on GameSchoolCon’s website, on related websites, and in GameSchoolCon publications and promotional materials, including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless I otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.
I further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
GameSchoolCon Code of Conduct
All registered guests, exhibitors, staff members, volunteers, speakers, demo teams, Gamerunners, and other participants are expected to demonstrate respect for the space we are occupying and the other people who are sharing it. Specifically, this means abiding by the following rules:
- All attendees must wear their badge so that it is visible to staff members and volunteers.
- Please do not bring outside food (not purchased from the hotel) into conference space, and be mindful of food and drink in gaming areas.
- Return all Board Game Library game components to their box and return games to the Board Game Librarian before the BGL closes each evening.
- Be respectful of the hotel space and their hardworking staff. They are our partners in creating this event for all of us.
- There is no childcare provided at GameSchoolCon. Make sure you know where your children are and what they are doing.
- Monitor your belongings and turn found items in to the info/registration desk. GameSchoolCon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Underage alcohol or marijuana use will result in expulsion and no refund will be issued.
- No illegal drug use of any kind at GameSchoolCon. Violation may result in expulsion and no refund will be issued.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed anywhere within the hotel building. Go outside and use designated smoking areas.
- No weapons are allowed at GameSchoolCon, including tasers, "decorative" knives, or sword canes. Violation may result in expulsion and no refund will be issued.
- Cosplay weapons (only nonfunctional props allowed!) are subject to inspection and tagging by GameSchoolCon staff.
- Cosplay and street clothes alike must, at minimum, cover body parts usually covered by a bathing suit.
- LARPing, Quiddich, Nerf battles, etc. must be organized by conference staff or volunteers. Violation may result in expulsion and no refund will be issued.
- GameSchoolCon strives to be a safer environment for all people regardless of race, gender, class, religion, size, or ability. If you are not able to leave your racism, homophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, classism, or any other form of bigotry at home, we suggest you stay at home and do not attend GameScholCon. Harassment, bullying, or mistreatment of other GameSchoolCon guests, staff, volunteers, Gamerunners, demo teams, or hotel staff may result in expulsion and no refund will be issued.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service