BLUE DEVIL FLOCKING SEASON IS HERE!
We have confirmed reports that flocks of Blue Devil Flamingos will soon be landing on the lawns of unsuspecting area residents. These plastic blue flamingos travel in flocks, and they love getting the chance to rest in beautiful yards in Wilson County, TN (Travel Fees may apply). Now, for the first time ever, the LHS Marching Band have made arrangements with these flamingos to have them stop in a yard near you!
If the flock is in your yard, someone thought you’d like to participate in supporting The LHS Band. They may have told the committee anonymously, or they may have made themselves known (check the paper left around the flamingo’s neck for more info).
Here is your chance to play a good old-fashioned prank on your unsuspecting friends and family and help out the LHS Marching Band at the same time. It’s a Win-Win!
How to Flock-A-Friend?
• If you would like to have a friend’s lawn flocked, complete the Flock A Friend Request Form below and send payment through
. Our username is @LHSBand. If you’d prefer not to use Venmo, please download the Flock a Friend Request Form from our website, print and mail the Flock a Friend Request Form with payment to the LHS Band Boosters address on the form. Payment will be required at the time the form is submitted. If you want to use PayPal, you must include an extra $2 to cover their processing fees (Sorry!). A link to our PayPal is on our webpage at
• Flockings will begin on September 1, 2020 and the Last Flocking will be May 31, 2021.
• Please be sure to enter 3 flocking dates as availability fills up quickly. We will do our best to flock your friend on the first date.
• The LHS Marching Band will be sent out to covertly flock the yard. The flock will roost on that lawn and be picked up some time within 24 – 48 hours.
• An explanatory note will be attached to the flamingo closest to the flockee’s house explaining their home was chosen and paid for by a friend in support of Lebanon High School Marching Band.
• A $10 Donation can be made if you wish to remain anonymous.
How much does a Flock cost?
• Flock (10 Flamingos): $15 Donation
• $15 donation for flocking includes locations that are within the areas zoned for Lebanon High School. (LSSD schools, Carroll Oakland and Tucker’s Crossroads).
• Yes, you can send more than 1 Flock to a Recipient. Up to 5 Flocks Available based on Availability of Flocks. $15 per Flock.
• Travel Fee may apply for deliveries outside of the LHS zoned areas.
• Travel Fee for deliveries outside of the LHS zoned areas: $10
• An additional $10 Donation can be made if you wish to remain anonymous.
How do I make sure my lawn isn’t flocked?
• You can purchase an Anti-Flocking Insurance Policy which guarantees that your lawn will remain Flamingo Free for the period purchased. To purchase an Anti-Flocking Insurance Policy, go to this link:
• The policy is valid at the time of purchase and expires at the end of the fundraising event.
• The Anti-Flocking Insurance Policy is $50 for the 2020/2021 Flamingo Season.
• A policy can be purchased by clicking this link.
I’ve already been flocked, why are the birds back?
• If you did not purchase Anti-Flocking Insurance when the birds were first in your yard, these birds can return.
• For $25 you can have them removed immediately!
• For $40, you can have them removed, and nominate a friend to receive the flock. We bet you wish you had bought insurance!
• If you DID purchase insurance, we are all volunteers and have made a mistake. Please contact the number on the paper and let them know and they will pick up the birds ASAP.
How long will the Flock stay?
• The birds are typically in your yard for between 24-48 hours. You can purchase an EMR policy to have them removed immediately. See below.
Can I Have the Flock Removed Immediately?
• The flock can be removed immediately by purchasing $25 Emergency Flock Removal (EFR) policy. We will send out a crew to promptly remove flamingos found in your yard prior to the 24-hour removal time frame.
• Information on the EFR policy can be found in the information packet left on the neck of one of the Flamingos in your Flock.
• Do I have to pay to have the flock removed? This is a fundraiser, so we certainly hope you would choose to participate, but our volunteers will pick up the birds regardless. We hope you will enjoy having the flock and maybe even want to Flock-A-Friend too! You will find an order form in your packet.
**PLEASE REMEMBER, THE BIRDS ARE MOVED BY VOLUNTEERS AND THEY WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE**
The Blue Devil Flamingo Promise:
All involved plan to be 100% respectful of the homeowner’s property. There will be responsible adults and band students setting up and removing the plastic flamingos to protect the homeowner’s property.
Is My Donation Tax Deductible?
Lebanon High School Band Boosters is a 501c3 organization and your donation is deductible according to US tax codes.
ALL PROCEEDS OF THE BLUE DEVIL FLOCKING FLAMINGO FUNDRAISER WILL BENEFIT THE LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND!
Your Name (Flocker)
Your Phone #
Name of Friend to be Flocked
Address where the Flock is to land (Note: Flamingos are NOT allowed to flock outside of Wilson County, shared or public property or apartment complexes.)
Is the Flockee someone you know (i.e. a friend, family member, co-worker etc)? Please list how you know them. Thank you!
Warnings or Special Instructions for the Flamingo Techs (Pets, Security Systems, Sprinkler, Special Occasion)
What date should the flock land? (i.e. you want the flock to be visible on the morning of May 2, please order for a May 1 evening landing.). Please list 3 different dates. We will do our best to flock on your first choice.
1st Date Choice
2nd Date Choice
3rd Date Choice
# of Flocks - 10 Flamingos per Flock at $15.00 Each (Request of More Than 1 Flock is Based on Availability)
$10.00 Travel Fee for deliveries outside of the LHS zoned areas within Wilson County (See Above)
Anti-Flocking Insurance (Insurance trumps any Flock-a-Friend Purchase) - $50.00 for the season
Flocker Wishes to Remain Anonymous - $10.00 Fee
How Do I Pay?
Venmo is preferred. Please send payment through Venmo.com. Our username is @LHSBand.
If you need to use PayPal, please add $2 to your donation or payment to cover PayPal fees. A link to our PayPal account is on our webpage at
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service