CDSS 'What We Believe' Essay Submission
We are honored and excited that you are willing to share your inspiring essay with us. Before you submit your essay please read the CDSS Story Project Submission Agreement (below). You will be asked to agree to these terms before we can accept your essay.
In a short, written statement we want you to tell us why song, music and/or dance are your chosen activities and why are they important to you. What personal value does participating in these activities hold for you? Tell us YOUR story about how you reached your beliefs.
In writing your essay remember to:
- Be brief: 350-500 words. The shorter length forces you to focus.
- Name your belief: consider focusing on one core belief rather than writing a list.
- Be positive: say what you believe, not what you don’t believe.
- Be personal: write in first person; write as you speak, as simply as possible.
- Proofread!! You should send us a polished, final draft
© 2005-2014, This I Believe, Inc.
Please fill out all the sections below before submitting.