ARSHT STREETSIDE: "CALL FOR ARTISTS" APPLICATION
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, one of the main cultural destinations in downtown Miami, is looking for performing artists of all kinds – from acrobats to zitherists, musicians to magicians, jugglers to jump-ropers, slam poets to step-teams – for outdoor, pre-show entertainment.
Each act will receive a payment of $50 per performance as an honorarium from the Arsht Center. Performers are also welcome to collect gratuities as they showcase their talents on the Arsht Center campus and gain exposure to new audiences. Application is free and open to the public.
Applications will be evaluated by Arsht Center staff based on the criteria below.
For questions or more information, please e-mail
• Variety of artform: Looking for a variety of entertainment. Originality is encouraged!
• Entertainment value: Performance should be appropriate for all ages.
• Presentability: Work will showcase well in the outdoor settings of the Arsht campus.
• Quality of performance: Help us show our city’s wealth of talent!
• Diversity: Wide mix of cultures and disciplines to reflect Miami’s global community.
• Miami’s Own: Miami-based artists and arts organizations will be given preference although all interested artists are eligible.
• Must be eligible to work legally in the U.S.
• Minimum age is 16 years old.
• Applications must be completed and submitted online.
• Video or video links must be provided.
• Artists should have a minimum of 20 minutes of material ready to perform.
• Artists are expected to perform outdoors for a total of 60 minutes throughout a 90-minute session.
The Arsht Center staff shall designate a performance area. Performer agrees to remain within the performance area when performing and will ensure that pedestrian and street traffic, entry and exit ways, and any public rights-of-way remain unobstructed during the performance.
Artists are expected to provide equipment necessary for their performance and will inform Arsht Center staff in advance of anything they are bringing. Limited production support is available for set-up.
Activities that may compromise the health or safety of observers or acts involving nudity or lewd conduct is not permitted. Arsht Center reserves the right to limit or prohibit activities for any reason at any time.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service