August 19: ConnectUS: Beyond the Green Revolution: Balancing Multiple Objectives for Sustainable Agricultural Production
Date : August 19, 2019, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m
Venue: The American Center, 24, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
Kindly refer to the security requirements listed below:
• Please carry valid photo identification in original with you for entry.
• The American Center is a two minute walk from the Barakhamba Road Metro Station.
• Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center.
• For security reasons, photography through mobile phones or any other devices is prohibited.
• Laptops, power banks, iPads, tablets, flash drives, cameras and other electronic items are not allowed within the
American Center and there is no place to store these.
•American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
• All visitors may be featured in photos or video to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy
Prefer Not to Say
Academic - Professor / Researcher
Academic - Student
If student, mention your class
Are you an American Center Library Patron?
Will this be your first visit to the American Center?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service