2020 Fencing Camp
Join coach Dong-Ying Pai this summer to have fun learning the fast, elegant and safe art of sword fighting!
The Yinghua Fencing Camp is a program designed for students in grades two through five. No prior experience is required. We will do fencing games, basic footwork practice, and blade drills, and we will learn fencing rules and participate in real fencing bouts.
Hours are 1 to 4:00 p.m, weekdays. Extended Care is offered from 12 to 1 and 4-6 p.m.
Session 1: July 20-24, 2020
Session 2: July 27-31, 2020
What to bring: Students must wear comfortable athletic shoes and athletic clothing. Bring a name-labeled water bottle.
• Registration runs through April 30. Minimum enrollment is eight participants.
• $180 per session. This includes use of fencing equipment and a camp tee-shirt.
• Payment must be received by May 1, 2020.
• Cancellations: Please consult your calendar before you register! If you withdraw from camp prior to July 6, you will receive a tuition refund less a $25 administrative fee. Those who cancel between July 6 and July 17 will receive a 50% refund. No camp or aftercare refunds are offered for withdrawals on July 18 or later.
• Use this link to the 2020 ACH form if you wish to set up automatic withdrawal:
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Student's Date of Birth
Grade during the 2020-2021 school year
Session 1, July 20-24
Session 2, July 27-31
Please click the proper payment method. To pay via ACH, you must complete the 2020 ACH automatic withdrawal form:
Will your child enroll in the Yinghua Chinese Language Camp?
If your child also will enroll in the Yinghua Chinese Immersion morning camp, there is no extra fee for extended care from noon to 1:00. Send your child to camp with a sack lunch.
Yes, my child will attend the Yinghua Chinese Language Camp.
No, my child will not attend the Yinghua Chinese Language Camp. I understand that my earliest drop off time is 12:30 p.m.
Yes, I will need extended care from 4:00 to 6:00 PM for $10/day. Click on all that apply.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Yinghua Academy.