Application for Defense to Repayment (DTR)


    Who should use this form: • Submit this application to apply for a full discharge of your federal students loans if your school violated the law and left you with debt. Instructions: • You can also apply online at • Please complete and sign this form. The completed form must be signed by the student and the borrower if the borrower is someone other than the student. Submit your completed form to _____.