• Abstracts should be submitted through this portal by 11.59PM BST September 30th 2019.
• Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words, containing no tables, figures or references.
• Abstracts should be structured in the following way: introduction, methods, results, discussion.
• Abstracts not following the guidelines are unlikely to be accepted.
• All material submitted must be the work of the authors listed. By submitting, you confirm that this is your own work.
• Format of Affiliations: Degree titles, Department, Institution Name, City, Country.
** Please direct all enquiries to
Full name of submitting/corresponding author (including affiliation, degrees, titles or appointments)
Contact email address
Contact telephone number
Year of study
Doctor in Training (Foundation Year/Registrar)
Name of institution (medical school/hospital/research department)
Full list of all contributing authors (including degree titles, affiliation, titles or appointments)
Title of abstract
Copy and paste abstract here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service