2021 Speaker Application Form
Applications close November 1st 2021, Anywhere on Earth:
Technically Games is an online conference for all things technical in games art, programming and security. Bring on the niche, the nerdy and the nifty- we want to hear about your work and passions.
If you would like to present something outside of the outlined scope for the conference please let us know.
Please note that
- We are not able to provide any equipment or hardware for recording or presenting your talk
- We are not able to offer any assistance with editing your talk
- We may be able to assist with prerecording during a scheduled AV check (November 2 – 6, 2020, Australian Eastern Daylight Time) subject to our availability.
- Be over the age of 18 to apply
- Be available on the 20th of November 2021 at least 1 hour before your scheduled talk (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
- Be available for an AV check 2 weeks before the conference (November 1 – 5, 2021, Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
- Read and abide by the Technically Games Code of Conduct (
- Provide their own recording equipment, internet, computer and anything else required to present their talk
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Company Name and Job Title
Only if applicable
This will be kept private and only used by senior organisers in case there are any issues
Without the @ character
Topic of your presentation
Including Q&A time
Title of your presentation
Synopsis of your presentation
Less than 150 words
Do you have adequate equipment, lighting and, internet connection to stream your presentation
We will be contacting all speakers to run through what is required and answer any questions. Please note that we unfortunately can't provide any financial assistance for equipment, lighting or faster Internet.
I'm not sure
Are you part of an underrepresented group within the game development industry?
Prefer not to say
Do you consent to your talk being uploaded to the Technically Games YouTube account after the event?
We will only upload your talk if you consent to it being uploaded.
Do you have accessibility requirements that we need to be made aware of?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Connected Play PTY LTD.