Exploring Engineering Day 2020
Registration for Exploring Engineering Day 2020 has closed as of Monday, January 13, 2020. For information about Exploring Engineering Day 2021, please write to Julie Reynolds at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
IMPORTANT Notes Regarding Registration and the Program: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. This program fills quickly and space is limited.
2. Registration forms must be signed by the parent of the child who will be attending. In place of a signature, the parent will be asked to type the first letters of their first and last names.
3. Siblings, relatives, and friends who are in grades 3 to 5 may attend together. Both parties must determine which session, morning or afternoon, they will attend together. Parents will complete the registration forms separately for their own children but will reference on their registration form the name(s) of the other child(ren) to be grouped with their child.
4. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult chaperone who must stay for the entire program.
5. Adults will attend two 30-minute short talks about emerging technologies. This will be the only time spent without your children. Two RPI students will be assigned to each group of 20 children and will stay with them during all four program workshops. A minimum of 5 additional RPI student volunteers will be supporting each hands-on activity and all students will be trained to manage classroom behavior. Any child who does not adhere to the Event Rules of Behavior will be immediately dismissed from the program. (The Event Rules of Behavior appear below.)
6. Please notify us of any special needs for your child or other family members. We’ll provide special instructions for parking and will do our best to accommodate your special needs.
7. Before you click the submit button, please verify that you typed your email address correctly. We will begin sending program confrmations in early December 2019 to the email address that you provide in the registration form below. Please be sure to set your spam filter to accept an email from Julie Granata <
>. Please check your spam filters before calling Julie.
8. If you have not received an email from
by January 22, 2020 please telephone Julie Granata at 518-276-6203 or email
9. A postal letter with final program details will be mailed to all families who have received notification that their child has been confirmed to participate in the 2020 program. Please be sure that the postal address you provide is complete and accurate so your letter is not returned undelivered by the Post Office.
10. For security reasons, no Walk-ins will be permitted entry to the 2020 program. Only confirmed registered guests will be admitted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service