Request for Parishioner Letter of Permission or Good Standing
Other parishes may require a "Parishioner in Good Standing" Letter if one of our parishioners will be receiving a sacrament or serving as a Godparent, etc. in another parish.  

Parishioner status is defined as being registered with St. Josaphat for one year or longer and contributing time, talent, and treasure. These contributions are understood as attending Mass each weekend, volunteering to the ministries of the parish, and record of contributing monthly to the financial support of St. Josaphat Parish.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Your Name (First & Last) *
Your Address *
Your City *
Your State *
Your Zip *
Your email *
Your best contact phone number *
Registration Status (check all that apply) *
Parishioner Status (check all that apply) *
You want permission to (check all that apply) at another parish *
If you are to be a Sponsor or Godparent, indicate the name of the child here:
Parish where the sacrament will be received / Parish that is requiring the letter, please include City and State
How should letter be delivered? *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy