UP-STAND's Family Friendly Awards 2020
These awards are designed to:
• recognize outstanding efforts to improve access for children and their caretakers;
• advance awareness about how to accommodate families;
• encourage high standards of accessibility and safety in the service industry.
Awards are given to businesses/organizations that:
• meet the objectives listed;
• demonstrate innovation, creativity and leadership;
• represent UP-STAND’s mission;
• make effective use of available resources.
This survey serves as a nomination form. Nominee may nominate their own entity or another. Incomplete nominations and nominations received after the Feb 1st deadline will not be accepted.
Please note: We do NOT offer paid promotions or awards.
If you want to suggest a business or organization that does not fit all nomination requirements for a spotlight piece instead, please email us at
• a committee will review nominations and select award recipients.
• at the discretion of the Awards Committee, exceptional distinctions may be granted.
Thank you for helping us celebrate accessibility, family safety measures, and change norms around family-friendliness!
Please select your city:
New York City
Type of establishment:
Entertainment Venue (Theater, stadium, etc.)
Fitness/Yoga Studio or Gym
Salon or Spa
Hotel/Bed & Breakfast
Name of business/organization you are nominating:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service