Iowa Youth Chorus Registration - Fall 2020
Welcome! Thank you for registering for our 2020 Fall Semester which will run September - December. We are excited to be offering fun and engaging programming for our choristers! We are using Google Forms to register families this year. There are few helpful things you need to know before you start your registration process!
1. The registration form can be completed with a computer or a smartphone.
2. Registration needs to be completed in one setting. There is no way to "save" the form.
3. You are only able to register three choristers per form. If you need to register more than three, please complete a new form.
4. Be careful before you hit the "Back" arrow on your browser. It will delete your answers and make you start from the beginning. You are able to use the "Back" and "Next" buttons (at the bottom of each section) to navigate within the form.
5. We are happy to help you complete your registration over the phone. Please email
to request someone contact you.
This year, Iowa Youth Chorus (IYC) is going to be doing virtual rehearsals via Zoom. Each week the chorister will watch a recorded lesson found in the "MY IYC" section of the website. These lessons can be watched whenever it is most convenient. Each week, the chorister will have a scheduled 30 minute lesson with a conductor and a group of kids in the same choir level. Students will be provided everything they need for their rehearsals including IYC earbuds!! Singers who participate in Children's Chorus and Chorale will be asked to record themselves and submit their videos so we can create a virtual performance. Students in Primary Choir will not be performing this year. Registration for 1st semester will close on Friday, September 25, 2020. We are planning to start our choirs the week of September 14th. We will continue to always accept any choristers.
For this virtual season, our normal tuition rate has been reduced by 20%. Please refer to the Iowa Youth Chorus website for current tuition rates. In addition, families can earn a $50 referral credit for each new chorister they recruit (more information can be found on the website).
We also offer Income Adjusted Tuition for those who could benefit from financial assistance. Please be assured that no child will EVER be turned away for financial reasons. We envision a world in which every child in Iowa has access to the benefits of a world class choral music education regardless of who they are, where they come from, or their ability to pay.
Once you Submit your completed registration form, we will process it and email you an invoice within 5 days.
If you have questions with your registration, email us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iowa Youth Chorus.