Reporting your home test result - GSA
Please use this form to record the results of your Twice weekly covid home testing.
What twice-weekly testing involves
You will be asked to:
* take a test twice a week (every 3 or 4 days apart),
* ideally test in the morning before going to your education setting,
* follow the step by step guidance outlined in the 'instructions for use' booklet that your child will have brought home with the test kits.
If anyone tests positive or gets coronavirus symptoms, they should tell the school and:
* self-isolate immediately
* get a PCR test to confirm the result
* follow the stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
A negative result means the test did not find signs of coronavirus. But this does not guarantee you do not have coronavirus, so you should keep following all coronavirus advice including:
* regular handwashing
* social distancing
* wearing a face covering where recommended
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of George Spencer Academy.