This application will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to fill out. Please make sure you have all your employer and reference information handy. If you make a mistake or would like to double check your information before submitting you can always hit the BACK button at the bottom of the form. At the end of this application you will be asked if you would like a copy sent to the email address entered below. Thanks.
Cumberland Apartments will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been completed, verified and approved.
- All Applicants have provided a Photo I.D.
- Security Deposit has been received.
- A rental agreement has been signed.
Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Cumberland Apartments adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
Payments are always due on the first of the month even if that day is not a business day. Post dated cheques for the term of the lease are preferred and highly recommended. Money orders, certified cheque, cash, & email money transfers are accepted. If the property manager is notified in advance of the due date you may have a one time extension of 3 days without penalty. If payment is not received by 8 am on 2nd of the month you will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
Cumberland Apartments may obtain a credit report.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Cumberland Apartments allows for two pets.
- Approval must be granted by the manager before bringing any pet onto the property.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $200 is required.
- Fish In small tanks are acceptable, up to 5 gallons. If you have an aquarium larger than 5 gallons,
proof of insurance is required.
- Only the pets described and named in the pet waiver are permitted.
- All pets are to be licensed and vaccinated in accordance with local laws.
- Tenants are responsible for ensuring that their pets do not disturb or cause harm to other residents, guests or neighbors.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated and may be grounds for immediate eviction of both owner and the pet.
- Any aggressive behavior will be reported to animal control and may result in possible eviction of the animal.
- Pets are not permitted to roam free in communal areas, and must not be left unattended on the balcony.
- Cats should be transported in carriers when moving through common areas and dogs must be on a leash.
- The tenant shall be responsible to clean up and dispose of their pets waste appropriately at all times. Pet owners who are found not cleaning up after their pet will be subject to an additional $100 per offense penalty.
- Owners are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of their apartment. Any pet excrement or urine found in these areas will not be tolerated and may be grounds for immediate eviction of both owner and pet and may be reported to animal control and/or the health authority.
- Tenants who want another pet after moving in must ask for their landlord's written permission and agrees to pay the required fees.
- Pet owners assume full responsibility of their pets at all times
The word "Information" means credit information, personal information, and information about the services you use that are provided by the Landlord as listed in this rental application and information relating to your tenancy at the Premises applied for in this rental application including information regarding the duration of your tenancy, monthly rent, emergency contacts and any matters relating to your lease/tenancy agreement, including misrepresentations relating to, defaults under and/or breaches of your lease/tenancy agreement or any other matter experienced by The Landlord.
"Credit Information" means information about you, including your name, age, date of birth, occupation, place of residence, previous places of residence, occupancy length, marital status, co-occupant's/spouse's/same-sex partner's name and age, number of dependents, particulars of education or professional qualifications, field of employment, places of employment, previous places of employment, employment durations, estimated income, paying habits, outstanding debt obligations, cost of living obligations, involvement in bankruptcy proceedings or landlord and tenant disputes, assets, and banking information (including account and credit card information).
"Personal Information" means information about you other than credit information that is relevant to your suitability as a tenant, including information gathered from references (provided by you to The Landlord) concerning your character, reputation, physical or personal characteristics or mode of living or about any other matter or experience concerning you that is relevant to your suitability as a tenant.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
In consideration for the Landlord accepting you as a tenant and entering into a lease/tenancy agreement with you, you expressly consent to and authorize the following:
1. The Landlord may obtain Information about you through a tenancy and/or credit report.
2. The Landlord may use Information about you to determine your suitability as a tenant and as permitted or required by law.
3. You agree that all statements on this Residential Rental Application are true and you expressly authorize all references given to release information about you to the Landlord for verification subject to sections 1 to 3.
I, the undersigned Applicant, agree to the above terms and do hereby swear (or affirm) that the information supplied herein is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cumberland Apartments.
Terms of Service