Board of Directors Application
In Fall 2020, at our Annual meeting, Camp Mujigae families will be electing three members to our Board of Directors: Treasurer, and two board members. We are seeking candidates who believe in our mission and have the willingness to devote time and effort to the ongoing operations of Camp Mujigae. Camp continues every year only because of the generous gift of time and commitment by parents and volunteers.
To ensure a promising future, members serving on Board of Directors must devote time and effort to strengthening the foundation of Camp Mujigae and the ongoing operations of Camp Mujigae. Please complete this application and upload a current photo of yourself.
If you would like to nominate someone other than yourself, please email their information to
with the subject line: BOD NOMINATION
Address, Town, State
I am interested in serving as:
Please tell us about yourself: What connects you to Camp Mujigae?
Please check all areas in which you have special skills/experience that would contribute to managing a thriving and successful organization.
Please explain your level of experience in all those areas checked above:
Please tell us why you would like to serve as a Board Member of Camp MuJiGae:
Camp Mujigae Mission
The mission of Camp Mujigae is to provide a social and cultural program for Korean-American children and their families.
Board of Director Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure a promising future for Camp Mujigae, Members serving on Board of Directors must have a willingness to devote time and effort to strengthening the foundation of Camp Mujigae and to ongoing operations of Camp Mujigae.
Officers are considered members of the Board of Directors and have the same voting privileges as Board of Directors.
Officers serve a 3-year term, with no term limits. This enables camp to create a strong and consistent foundation in the leadership and financial management of Camp Mujigae.
Board of Directors serve a 3-year term, with a 2 executive term limit. Rotating in new Directors circulates fresh, new energy into Camp Mujigae and allows for seasoned Directors to take a break to refresh and renew. It also creates an inviting atmosphere for other families to become involved with camp at this level.
Directors must take at least one year off the board after serving 2 executive terms before running for election again.
President will preside over all member meetings, board of Director meetings and serve as “ex-officio” member on all committees
Duties and Responsibility of Camp Mujigae Board of Directors
1. Actively participate in the management, organization and operations of Camp Mujigae
2. Promote Camp Mujigae in a positive manner by networking and sharing information with individuals and members of community in which you are connected
3. Board of Directors are expected to attend all Board of Director meetings.
4. Unexcused absence of any board member from more than two consecutive meetings shall be regarded as a resignation of the position.
5. A Director must notify the President if attendance from a meeting is to be excused
6. Serve on the Camp Committee (comprised of BOD and Camp Coordinators with the purpose of planning and implementing for the upcoming camp)
7. Provide onsite volunteer support at camp
8. Use discretion and confidentiality of Camp Mujigae matters during and after term
9. Stay informed about issues confronting Camp Mujigae by reading minutes, reports, and messages
10. Promptly reply to messages
Tentative Board of Director meeting Schedule:
Sunday after Annual Meeting- BOD Orientation: time and place TBD: Introductions, review responsibilities, and set goals for upcoming year.
Board of Directors meet monthly year round. Tentatively, meetings are held remotely Third Thursday of the month at 7:30pm via teleconference or video conference.
Camp Committee meets monthly January- June. Tentatively meeting are held remotely Third Thursday of the month at 8:15pm via teleconference or video conference.
June- Meeting in person at camp same day as camp set up
I have read and promise to uphold the duties and responsibilities for Camp Mujigae Board of Directors.
I give Camp Mujigae permission to publish my photo and a brief description about myself based on my answer of this application on their website . My personal contact information will not be published.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service