Submitting a Special Session idea for the 2020 ISIR Symposium
The International Society for Inventory Research (ISIR) organizes its 21th International Symposium on Inventories in Budapest, Hungary between August 24 and 28 in 2020.
The professional objective of organizing this event is to provide a forum for an international exchange of ideas on various aspects of inventories. The main streams of the symposium are organized around the four sections of ISIR:
- Economics of Inventory and Production
- Analytics and Forecasting for Inventory Control
- Interfaces of Inventory with Transportation, Production, Finance and Marketing
- Inventory coordination in supply chains (includes multi-echelon)
- Spare Parts Management and Maintenance Optimization
- Sustainable Inventory Management (includes perishables)
Besides the regular paper presentations we plan to have new special sessions, roundtables and free discussions.
If you wish to propose or organize a special session, please fill in this form before DECEMBER 16, 2019!
What is the title of the planned session?
What is the main focus of the session?
Please summarize it in 3-5 sentences.
What are the main topics you wish to cover in the session?
Who are the session organizers?
Please give the name(s) and contact(s) of the organizer(s).
Anything else you wish to add (Please give your contacts if you are not the organizer):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service