Hafen Return to School - Family Survey
As we prepare to reopen for the 2020-2021 school year, we would like your feedback to help inform our set up for schedules and class lists.
Please complete 1 survey per child/student who will be attending our school this year.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1) Child's Last Name
2) Child's First Name
3) What grade is your child going into for the 2020-2021 school year?
Ms. Lennox's Room (Self-Contained)
Mr. Gildner's Room (Self-Contained)
4) Will your child/student be utilizing school transportation? (Masks are required for all students on the bus.)
Morning drop-off at school
Afternoon pick-up to home
Both morning and afternoon
5) Our entire school WILL be using the Classroom Dojo contact system this year. This will make messaging about any updates or changes throughout the year a much smoother process. Please provide 2 means of contact, either for text or email that you check on a daily basis.
6) Do you have internet at home? (You must have internet in home to choose the fully-online instructional option.)
7) What would have improved your child's experience during Distance Learning last spring? Please check all that apply.
More time connecting with other students.
A more defined schedule for teacher-led instruction
More resource in my preferred language
More interactive time with a teacher
More support with the programs and applications used by teachers
Clearer expectations for participation
Clearer instructions for the completion and submission of assignments
More consistency with how to access the materials from different teachers
8) What is your present intention for schooling for the 2020-2021 school year based on district availability? Please note that selected options will be maintained for the first quarter.
School Based Distance Learning (Fully online instruction with a teacher, students at home). If you choose this model you will need to fill out the Distance Learning Contract (see below)
In-Person/On-campus Learning - The model will either be 5 days a week like usual or a hybrid model to ensure social distancing. A hybrid model is 2 days at school and 3 days online.
* FORM - Distance Learning Contract
If you chose the fully-online option, you must fill out the form on this link and turn it into the school by August 7th.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NYE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT.