Want to participate in Feed the Frontlines? Drop us a line
THANK YOU for your interest in participating in this program. We know these are unprecedented times and it's incredibly hard on you and your entire staff. Hopefully we can help find a way to keep your business going while also helping another community in need.
A few requirements for participating restaurants:
1. Be an independently owned and operated restaurant
2. Need to be able to make 100, to-go style meals. We want to make it as easy on the clinicians and hospitals as possible.
3. You'll need to have staff be able to deliver to the hospital.
4. Each meal needs to cost approximately $17.50 or less.
5. A balance of diets (omnivore, veggie).
6. Be willing to pledge that profits from participating in Feed the Frontlines will go to support your staff members
We have a coordinator from a non-participating restaurant picking which restaurants go in which meal slots for the hospital. The coordinator will reach out to you to speak further, and share details on dates, times, locations, food prep and delivery safety details, etc. We can't promise everyone gets assigned a slot, but we will try to help as many restaurants as we can. You'll get paid the same day as delivery by a Tax Free Credit Card, so there's we're saving the 8% sales tax.
Explicitly, we are looking for additional restaurants to help us ensure a diversity of cuisines, price points, geographies impacted, and diversity of ownership groups, so please apply!
If you have any questions, please email us at
Thank you for your support and stay healthy and safe!
Are you independently owned and operated?
Are you able to serve a minimum of 100 to-go style meals per day?
Are you able to handle delivery of meals yourself (no third parties allowed)
Please list a Boulder County Restaurateur we can contact as a reference
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of awkwardrules.org.