Registration: Lunch with our Leaders on 9 May 2019
Lunch with our Leaders
Topic: Australia-Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: a commitment to openness
Speaker: Ms Michaela Browning, Australia's Consul-General to Hong Kong and Macau
Date: 9 May 2019(Thu)
Time: 12:30 - 14:30
Venue: The China Club
Fee: HKD$750 per person
1.* Direct deposit to PoD's HSBC bank account: 652-479981-838.
2.* Crossed cheque: Please make your cheque payable to “Path of Democracy Limited”
3.^ Through PayPal
*Please fill in this registration form with a cheque or debit note(if any) attached to:
Path of Democracy, 18/F Concord Commercial Building, 157 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by FAX: 2509 3130 or e-mail:
^We will send you a PayPal invoice through email.
**A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful registration by 7 May 2019. Please contact us if you do not receive the email.
- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis while walk-in guests will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that Path of Democracy reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund arrangement for attendees not showing up on the day of the event unless the cancellation request is made in written form 5 days prior to the event. In such cases, 10% of the refund amount or HKD$ 100 will be charged as an administration fee, subjected to the higher one.
- The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of Path of Democracy.
- Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at 2509 3131.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service