The Town of Wellington Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (PRAB) would like your ideas to name two pocket parks in the Town of Wellington. Submit as many names as you would like separated by a comma.
Park naming parameters are as follows:
• A person or family who has displayed outstanding long term civic commitment and made significant contributions to the betterment of the community
• A person or family who has contributed service to the community above and beyond normal
• A person or family who has made noteworthy contribution to the development and improvement of parks and recreation activities
• A person or family that has been prominent in the history of the development of the Town of Wellington
• A person or family that is worthy of public commemoration
• A person, family or business that contributed significant funds for the specific park or for parks and trails in general
Thank you in advance for your contribution to the naming process.