Healthy Ride Survey
This Survey is meant to ascertain students' knowledge of and interest for a potential expansion of the Healthy Ride program and a reduction in price for students so that more can ride bicycles around campus.
1. Which of the following modes of transportation do you typically use to get around campus? (check all that apply)
Ride from Friend
Healthy Ride Bicycle
2. How familiar are you with the bicycle co-op beneath Posvar Hall?
Not at all familiar
3. Have you used HealthyRide before?
4. If you answered "yes" to the previous question, why have you used Healthy Ride before? (check all that apply)
The price is reasonable
The convenience of picking up and dropping off a bike at any location
I can choose when I want to use a bike, rather than keeping my own with me
I have never used Healthy Ride and this question does not apply to me.
5. If you have not used Healthy Ride in the past, why haven't you? (check all that apply)
I don't know how it works
I never generally ride a bike in the city
I don't know where the stations are
I don't know what Healthy Ride is
I do ride Healthy Ride and this question does not apply to me.
6. The current rate to use a Healthy Ride is $2/30 minutes. If the price were reduced, would you use it?
7. Do you have anything else to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service