“Most school spirit?” “Most likely to be a Lucha Libre star?” These questions and more, on the CLASS OF 2019 YEARBOOK SURVEY, let you recognize special peers from these four years. Read the below guidelines, then answer the questions. For this survey, you'll only vote once with your G-mail account, under the following rules:
1. You DO NOT have to vote for all questions. If you cannot think of someone that fits the category, that's okay. 2. DO type in each vote by last name, then first name. Votes will be tallied in alphabetical order, by last name, and voting for "Bob" or "Salma" will not be counted; instead, vote "Anderson, Bob" or "Hernandez, Salma."
To help you out, at the end of each section we've copied and pasted an alphabetical list of current MTHS seniors. Scroll up and down the section, feeling welcome to copy and paste the names into your responses.
3. DO vote only for only the specified number of people, as specified for each question. If you vote for two boys for the "Most likely to become a lucha libre star (boy)" question, to illustrate, neither vote will be counted.
4. DO know that votes for all categories will be tallied and individuals may win up to two categories; thereafter, the second place winners will be selected. Please don't be "that guy" or "that girl" that votes only for himself or herself out of vanity; be thoughtful and think about recognizing your peers that are most deserving of the honors.
5. DO VOTE BEFORE 11:59 p.m. on Monday, November 12th.
5. DO make yourself available, if you're chosen for a category, to meet MTHS Yearbook staff members for your photo shoot, taking place on Thursday, December 6th at 12:40 p.m. We'll inform you if you've won a category in late-November.