MCTM Early Career Teacher Scholarship - Attendance at MCubed Conference
MCTM is offers an Early Career Scholarship worth $500. This scholarship will be given to one K-12 Montana teacher each year to attend MCubed during the summer. This scholarship may not be used for any other convention or conference.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
1) have taught math in Montana for at least one (1) year and not more than five (5).
2) be contracted to teach math this coming year in Montana.
3) be a current member of MCTM
You must also fill at least one of the following criteria:
1) an elementary teacher who teaches at least one section of math during the day or
2 a secondary teacher who teaches at least 3 sections of math each day or
4) special education teacher who has at least one period of math each day or
5) a Title 1 math teacher who teaches at least 2 periods of math each day
The deadline for a completed and submitted application is May 1st of the year the applicant plans on attending MCubed. The winner is expected to write a blog post for the MCTM blog at the completion of the conference.
In the event that the original winner is unable to attend, an alternate will be chosen.
In addition to your answers to the following questions, please have your principal submit the Principal Scholarship Google form in support of your submission.